Bringing People and Their Ideas Together
The Center for Business and Professional Development offers technology-facilitated sessions on-campus or at your business site to assist in strategic planning, SWOT analysis, project prioritization, focus groups and other small group sessions requiring high quality data gathering, honest input and rapid assessment and prioritization of information.
What are the Benefits of Technology-Based Facilitation?
A trained facilitator can guide your group through issues via technology-based tools to make meetings more efficient and effective. Participants add comments and observations to the structured group discussion anonymously by means of a keyboard. This allows them a sense of freedom from traditional problems associated with group discussions and consensus-building. Ideas can be quickly evaluated and prioritized, making it possible to have a report of the meeting results within minutes of the close of the meeting.
This facilitated process:
- Helps the facilitator keep participants focused on the agenda
- Allows groups to make decisions quickly, collaboratively and with confidence
- Levels the playing field between dominant personalities and quiet participants
- Helps build acceptable solutions by combining the opinions of different people and negotiating a shared understanding
- Enables you to tackle a longer agenda in a much shorter time than a traditional meeting setting
Types of Meetings We Can Facilitate:
- Strategic Planning
- SWOT Analysis
- Conflict Resolution
- Structured Brainstorming
- Problem Solving
- Consensus-Building (through polling and voting)
- Qualitative Data Analysis
- Curriculum Development/Design
For more information, please contact Dave Robertson at 479-788-7799 or by email Dave Robertson.